· Social Media in Education’ for Education Tech Summit at New Delhi during 21-22 June 2013
· ‘Experiential Learning in Higher Education: An Innovative Approach’ at VIT, Chennai (www.vit.ac.in) on 13thNov. 2010 for National Level Faculty Development Program
· ‘Blended Mode of Learning through Educational Technology’ on 28th Sept. 2010 for Computer Science Dept, Annai Violet College for Women, Chennai, India
· ‘Role of Digital Banking’ for Dept of Commerce, Jaya Arts & Science College
· Expert speaker at ‘Courses & Career Guidance Program’ organized by SRMIST, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, Dept of IT on 10thMay 2021
· Presenter at Learning Revolution Online Conference for the topic 'Assessments for Testing Deep Learning Characteristics of Learners' on 18th May 2020
· Expert speaker at Learning Design Summit for the topic ‘How to Implement Deep Learning Strategies in Learning Design’ on 5Th Dec 2019
Websites of my papers in International Conferences USA, Canada & Europe
1. International Conference organized by SITE-USA at Albuquerque, March 2003 http://www.editlib.org/results/?q=Kumuda
2. International Conference organized by ED- MEDIA-USA at Montreal, Canada June 2005
3. International Conference organized by IADIS at Malta
My contribution to International Conference, Mobile Learning 2005 at Malta (Europe) has been published in a book titled IADIS International Conference Mobile Learning 2005.
ISBN : 972-8939-02-7 (printed in Malta, Europe)
Conducted a pre-conference workshop titled ‘7-Steps to Implementing a Sustainable Virtual Learning Environment in Higher Education’ in the International Conference on Management Technology for Educational Practices (MTEP) at Bangalore, India on 28th July 2009
Promoted through demonstration, Educational Software TEN-iLMS at Bangalore on 28 Nov 2009
Participated as Resource Person in a workshop titled ‘Workshop on Curriculum Designing and Evaluation for Autonomous Colleges’ (2nd & 3rd Dec, 2009) organized by Center for Educational Research, MKUniversity, India, at V.V.V.College for Women (Autonomous) to explain the following topics:
1. Concept Map as the Basis for Curriculum Development
2. Curriculum Development Models
· Customized ‘Instructional Design Program’ based on the eLearning project for Triumph India Software Services Pvt Ltd during May 2012.
· Customized Project Management Training Program for Elearning Content Developers, Graphic Experts, Instructional Designers and eLearning Project Managers of Triumph India on 12th Oct.2011
· Customized Business Development Training Program for Marketing, Sales and Business Development team of Triumph India on 14thOct.2011
Enhancing Learning through Software CBCM (Computer Based Concept Mapping) developed by IHMC, USA to teachers of Sri G.S.K.M.Hr.Sec.Sch. (belonging to GKR Charities-Mumbai, Chennai) during X-Mas holidays i.e., during 26-28th Dec 2006 to present the concepts of Science, History & Geography in an effective manner
I am one of the recipients of BHARAT EXCELLENCE AWARD” for the year 2010 given by Friendship Forum of India, NewDelhi (30th Sept. 2010).
First Prize Winner of the BOLT (Broad Outlook Learner Teacher) Award for Chennai, India organized by Hindu & Air India. The award consisted of Trophy, Certificate & a trip to Singapore.
I Rank Holder of University of Madras in M.Phil (Education). Hence recipient of
1. The Madras University Students Club Endowment Prize, 1990
2. The Dr.Miss E.G.Vedanayagam Endowment (Gold) Medal, 1990
Honors: My profile is included in the following: