eLearning & DM Expert. Consult Me.
1. ‘How to Make Life Long Learning a Daily Habit’
2. Creating a safe and positive environment to diverse E-Learning students
3. How a doctoral degree allows you to explore new options
4. How can you create engaging SCORM-based learning experiences with Cisco WebEx?
5. How can you effectively interview with a company that values professional development?
6. Identifying and prioritizing key stakeholders for projects
7. Why are peer and self-assessment important for 21st-century skills?
8. How can E-Learning be personalized for just-in-time training and performance support?
9. Other e-learning tools that support open education and open access
10. Other strategies for considering to ensure high quality education in higher education institutions
11. Designing an EdTech platform for optimal communication
12. Other factors that can be considered while defining the scope of educational technology project
1. My perspective to collaborative article titled ‘What are the components of a winning content strategy’ on Content distribution and promotion
2. My perspective on how to revise content effectively
1. How can you effectively interview with a company that values professional development
2. What else to consider for designing a taxonomy for easy navigation and search
3. Improving content development skills using
4. What are the best practices for using visual art in web design?
5. How can you edit scientific or medical publications for maximum impact for your audience?